How It Works
Complete, Accurate, Proven
- Field personnel complete and submit patient care documentation following an EMS response.
- Patient Care Records are then digitally scanned. Any additional documentation can be stored electronically with the PCR - including scanned paper documents, electronic documents, scanned photos, digital photos, movie and voice files, and digital output from medical devices.
- Specific data, such as hand-printed or machine-printed characters, bar codes or check-marked fields, are automatically "lifted" from the PCR.
- PCR's requiring data verification are identified and presented to an operator for verification/correction.
- Incident data and document images are then available for user query, analysis, and reporting using FireMed Pro's retrieval and reporting capabilities.